Most of it has to do with Subeta, but I’ve been so overwhelmed with happy feels that I regret absolutely no moment of idiotic laughing and the crying that resulted from such intense euphoria.
- I had come across an amazing and fun bunch of people, thanks to Kriddles’ livestream of Waijay’s commission. Staying up until 3 AM today was totally WORTH IT. Thank you to the mostly Sapphire group, plus Domayne, and Shadow! c:
- Then I woke up to Mentore returning to the site ;u;
- I changed my username from hoar to pax today, as well.
- Which inadvertently coincided with a barrage of name changes: Salve -> Hoar, Dragonaire -> Omi
ty-nomity-nomi-nus (sic), District -> Mythic, and I hope I didn’t forget anyone!
- It also changed Xen’s friends group into #butthen.
- With a deranged hen seated on a butt as its mascot.
- Two gay monkeys high on nitrous oxide, no caffeine and pancit canton this time, though.
- Confusion ensued as Salve kept going around with my old username.
- I bought cereal. I know, HOW IS CEREAL EXCITING? Well, I haven’t eaten cereal in a couple of months.
- AND I hate shawarma with dad!
- I’ve also hit the 20 million mark.
- I got a visit from “THE
doctor proctologist lobotomistdoctor”, whose wit gave me the largest smiles I’ve had in a while.
I can go on and on, but this is a great change ❤